Monday, January 22, 2007

12 week photo, roses, and swimming!

12 weeks already!  This means I'm officially finished the first trimester!!  It went by a lot faster than I thought it would.  Some days I almost forget that I'm pregnant, until the nausea and round belly remind me!  I can hardly wait to feel this little one move!



Last week thursday and friday were a little rough at our place, and I was very pleasantly surprised to get a dozen red roses delivered to me!  Thanks so much Keith!  I love you.  So, then on saturday, I was shopping in Winnipeg for the day, and Keith decided to take a few pictures.  I love this one of Rowan holding a rose!  So precious!  Apparantly he was very willing to be in the pictures!



Yesterday we were invited to spend the afternoon and evening with some family friends in Steinbach.  Sam & Melody invited my entire family (Mom & Dad, Dustin, Warren & Liane, Bruce & Heather, Keith & Me, and Rowan!)  We spent the afternoon at the water park, which was tons of fun for everyone.  Unfortunately my skin has been really acting up lately (lot's of excema) so I stayed out of the pool.  Both of my boys had tons of fun though, and Auntie Heather did a good job of playing in the water with Rowan too!  Rowan slept on the way there, and the way back, which was WONDERFUL!  He was such a cutie, I couldn't resist taking a picture of him.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, how cute!

Ellen said...

Yay!! 12 weeks and all's well :) you look good! I'm so excited for you.. it's nice to get flowers every once in a while, it's funny how they can cheer you up if it's been a tuff week! you take care :)