Friday, January 12, 2007

Cheesy Macaroni & Ketchup

Rowan and I were alone for supper yesterday, as Keith had to work the evening :(  I decided to be lazy, so I pulled out the Kraft Dinner.  Rowan didn't want to eat it at first, but then I put ketcup on it, and he loved it!  So, he had his whole mouth covered in cheesy ketchup!  It was so cute.












In other news, my appointment on Tuesday went very well.  I came to the conclusion that I really do love my doctor, and will not pursue a midwife this time.  Still thinking about the Doula thing though.  My doc was able to find the baby's heartbeat for just a few seconds, but it was so exciting just to know that the baby really is there and very much alive!  (Liane, I was thinking of you a lot that day, and just so nervous.)  I was of course, not so pleasantly reminded of being RH negative.  I really don't like blood tests!!  Or any needles for that matter.  And for sure not IV's!

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and advice.  I appreciate all of your comments!


4 comments:

Ellen said...

that's priceless.. i love it that you got it on video :) when did you start letting Rowan eat by himself? I'm wondering if I should start letting TJ eat by himself.. only right now everything he gets in his hands ends up on the floor usually :) love the pics anyway :) have a good weekend and so glad ur appointment went well, it's such a relief to hear that first heartbeat!

Stacey said...

~Ellen
Rowan is still not so great with feeding himself, but I let him do it most of the time. He needs a lot of help. I let him try just after he turned a year, but he wasn't ready for it then. Hopefully he'll get better at it!

Walter & Mel said...

Glad to hear that the appointment went well! It is a huge relief to hear the heartbeat, even if for only a little bit.

Jay Boaz said...

Man, I wish that I could keep myself that clean when I eat...

Jay Boaz