Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh how I miss summer!!

Last week the weather was sooo beautiful, with the melting snow and warm sun.  I got so excited about how nice it was getting, and then of course it had to snow again today!  I know that our sunshine will return again, so until then, I choose to think about one of my favorite days last summer.  Rowan and I had lunch on the beach with Keith's mom and sisters.  It was so nice that day!  Here are some pictures of our picnic on the beach.


A view of our 'picnic'


Rowan checking out the camera


Rowan sitting on the blanket


Rowan walking on the beach with Grandma


Changing into some dry clothes


'Up Mom'

Hope you're all feeling a little warmer!

6 comments:

Walter & Mel said...

Ah, the warmth of the sun would feel mighty good right now...

Are those pictures taken at Lake Winnipeg? It looks beautiful! And Rowan sure has grown up a ton, eh?

Drea said...

It was like 80 here in NC. To hot to fast! haha. I enjoy 60's and 70's. It has been nice though not having to bundle the babes!
Taite wore just a short sleeve onesie today and was fine.

Andrea said...

Ohhh...I am most definitely feeling warmer after looking at those pics! haha...and I'm EVEN more excited about summer coming now!! I LOVE summer. That is why we should move to Fiji! haha...I wish! :)

Evi said...

I kind of miss that beach myself! It is really just around the corner (summer that is) and with being preggo you will ESPECIALLY love to take a dip in the cool refreshing water!

Stacey said...

~Mel
Yup, Lake Winnipeg, right by Riverton. I forget what the beach is called though. We usually just go to Hecla.

Ellen said...

I too love those summer pics.. makes me want it so much more.. we had another dump of snow yesterday, ugh how depressing, it just won't stop!! by the way Stacey, are you getting your ultrasound soon? very exciting.. i always love baby's first pic!!