Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Please Pray



I'm not sure how many of you keep up with my brother Warren, and his wife Liane's blog.  I just want to ask you all to pray for them right now.  Things have been getting harder and harder for them, as they lost their first baby due to miscariage  in September.  This morning I found out that they have lost another baby.  Liane is having an ultrasound sometime today or tomorrow, so please pray that the doctors will find out why this keeps happening to her.  It is so devestating to our whole family, as we now have at least two little nieces or nephews in heaven.  Their first baby would have been born in the last week or so, so this time is even more emotional for them.  Pray hard.

5 comments:

Gina said...

I can only imagine how tought that would be. Your family will definetly be in my prayers.

Andrea said...

Yes, we will definitely be praying for you all..especially Warren and Liane...I cannot even imagine how hard it must be for them!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Warren & Lianne's loss. They are in my thoughts and prayers. May God give your family strength in the upcoming days.

Ellen said...

I too will have Warren and Liane in my prayers.. they are not alone in this, I have two girlfriends that both lost their first two pregnancies, but there is hope as they both do have healthy little boys now! Being pregnant myself I cannot even begin to imagine the pain!

anita said...

thanks for sharing this. I had no idea and my heart just breaks knowing what they must be going through. :(