Monday, May 28, 2007

30 weeks...

So, I've made it 3/4 of the way through this pregnancy!  Yippee!  I remember being so excited for Heather about 6 weeks ago, when she was 30 weeks.  Now she 36 1/2 weeks!!  Crazy how the time is flying by.  

I've found a bit of a solution to my aching hips.  I sleep on top of about 4 or 5 pillows!  I still don't sleep soundly, but at least my hips don't hurt so much.  My next prenatal appointment is next Tuesday, and after that I'll be there every two weeks.  I still remember how attached I got to my doctor when I was pregnant with Rowan... I had a real hard time when I didn't get to see her every week anymore!  

Keith, Rown and I went out for supper tonight.  It was so nice to just relax and let someone else do the cooking!  I've had a problem with thinking of what to make for supper lately, that doesn't require too much work.  And usually when I think of something, I don't have all the ingredients I need.  Good thing Keith made a few extra $$ this weekend on his fishing trip!  Apparantly my hubby caught the biggest fish!  Funny thing is that he is probably the least experienced fisherman of all the guys who went on the trip.  Way to go Keith!

Rowan was a super good child for the four days that Keith was gone.  He listened so well, which made it much easier for me!  I sure missed Keith though.  It just feels lonely without him around.

I'm hoping to get back into blogging a bit more.  I just haven't had much to blog about.  Any ideas?

Anyway, here's some pictures:


Here's Keith with the fish he caught


Keith & Me today... the flash was really bright!


30 weeks from the back... I don't look prego, except for the big butt!


Here's the 'turning around' picture


And the side view!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a sexy butt...

Bruce and Heather said...

Nice fish Keith!! The stuff we ate yesterday was pretty good.

Keith said...

Yeah the fishing was alot of fun .... and I think my WIFE's butt is pretty hot too.

Dianna said...

funny! Gotta love sense of humour in people!!

Drea said...

you look sooo cute!! im glad rowan was good for you :-) and i dont think your butts to big lol i need some actually!!

Stacey said...

~Drea
I'd give you some of mine, but I lost it all after giving birth to Rowan, so it will probably happen again!

Wendy said...

You look great:) I guess you have a butt admirer!LOL!

Andrea said...

hahaha...I laughed waaaay too hard at Keith's comment up there! ha! :) Anyways, you look amazing as usual...and I've been thinking of you tonz lately, and I think I will havta phone soon!!! :)

Shanilie said...

Great photos! You're almost there. Hang in there just a little longer. I am glad you are able to sleep more comfortably with the pillows. I remember my hips hurting and bones shifting any time I had to turn...not fun. You're looking great.

Walter & Mel said...

You're looking good, Stacey! I'm glad that the pillows are helping.

kowalsons said...

Hi Stacey! Wow! I can't believe you only have 9.5 weeks left!! I sure would be nice to see each other again---it has been a long time. I am so glad to be able to blog! I certainly hope that you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

u and keith look so cute 2gether especialli in that one pic

Erin said...

You are the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!! if your butt is big mine must have been ginormous!!!

Aunt Brenda said...

Hey, Stacey, there's nothing more beautiful than an expectant Mom. You look superb! Hope your nights improve -- I remember what that's like, even though my last pregnancy was 10 years ago.