Arggg!! I just finished this post, and then accidently erased it all!
Okay, I was tagged by Drea and Andrea to post 7 random facts and 1 lesson for you all. Here goes AGAIN!
1. When I was 2 1/2 I climbed a ladder to our garage roof, and then fell head first onto our cement driveway!
2. I LOVE ice cream! I eat it by the cereal bowl full! Keith thinks I'm crazy, but just ask Andrea, it's even better when you eat it straight from the pail!
3. I love to sing. I'm part of a worship team at our church that leads singing every three Sundays. It's getting a bit harder to breath enough these days though! When I was pregnant with Rowan I sang 4 days before he was born, and 1 1/2 weeks after !! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that this time though!
4. I have never let my finger nails grow long enough to look nice. I have exzema, and scratch too much if I have longer nails.
5. The only person I ever dated was Keith. We dated for a year and
three months before we got engaged, and then we got married five months later.
6. I got married when I was 19, had Rowan when I was 21, and I'll have my second baby while I'm 23. I plan to be finished having kids before I'm 30. But, just ask Irene, sometimes it is not in our power to make that decision!! Congrats to her and her husband Heinrich on the birth of their son, Jaden. (I just got back from a baby shower at our church for him!)
7. I have inherited the curse of vericose veins. Yup, I cried when I noticed the first one while I was pregnant with Rowan. Now that one is getting worse, and I've added some more. My legs will never look nice again :( All of you who made it through pregnancy without getting any vericose veins should feel extremely blessed. They not only look ugly, they hurt too.
And, for my lesson of the day:
Learned this one from my sister Heather. Apparantly a port-a-potty can be a nice place to be when it's cold and windy outside!! It shelters you from the wind, and provides a little extra warmth from below :)
I just quickly want to add a little blurb about Rowan. I heard his first sentece today!! He said 'kick the ball'. How cool is that!! Then he also said 'blue ball', which I had also never heard before. Here's a video of him saying both.