Thursday, May 31, 2007

Super cute shoes

So, like I do most days, I was checking out all my 'usual' blogs today, and came across this awesome contest at Stephanie's blog.  Who doesn't love cute kids shoes!!

Just a few months ago I bought Rowan some Little Squeaky Feet, which he and I both LOVE!!  There's nothing like quality, that's for sure.


~Rowan's Little Squeaky Feet

The shoes that are featured in this website are from Vincent Shoes.  The are great quality, and very cute!  My favorite boy shoe has got to be 'Stan'.  I can just picture Rowan running around in these...



And, if I happen to have a little girl one day, 'Betty' or 'Mini Betty' are sooo adorable!!  I'm definately a sucker for little girl shoes!!




To enter the contest, simply head over to Adventures In Babywearing and follow Stephanie's instructions!

5 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Thos Squeaky Feet shoes are ADORABLE! I've never seen those before! And I love the styles you picked for the Vincent ones, too! Cute stuff for boys AND girls!

Thanks for a great link to the contest!

Steph

Gina said...

Rowan's shoes are aborable and those little girl shoes are so cute too! Don't you love all the little girl clothes and stuff, if I ever have a girl some day I think I would need some restraint to not buy everything!

Stacey said...

~gina
I know!! If I have a girl, I'm going to need a lock on my wallet...

Dianna said...

I'm a sucker for cute shoes like that!

Sheila said...

I think there's a reason why God blessed me with 3 boys, and didn't throw a girl in the mix!
I'd be broke!