Monday, June 11, 2007

Contests, contests, contests...

Well, I was sitting here trying to think about what I could post today, and I came across another contest!!  So, thanks to Steph over at Adventures In Babywearing, I'm posting about ANOTHER CONTEST!!

This is really great though, even though I'm sure I won't win, I think this would be one great prize!!  How would YOU like $75 to spend at MamaKanga?  This site offers a few different baby carriers, as well as Baby Legs, which I LOVE, and a few other cute things.

If I would ever be so blessed as to win, I would most likely get a Gypsy Mama Bali Baby Breeze Wrap, in the Freya print.  It just looks so nice for summer.  And, since today it's super warm out, I liked the sound of a breezy wrap!!


Another thing that I wouldn't mind using a gift certificate on are Baby Legs.  These are just way too cute!!  I love the thought of my baby's legs being so cozy and protected.  Now if I could only decide what pattern to pick...


Anyway, head over to Adventures In Babywearing to enter this fabulous contest!  Hurry, it ends Friday at 9 am (CST)!

3 comments:

Shanilie said...

I wish I had of known about baby wearing when I had Jacob. All I had was a hand me down snuggli and the straps didn't hold him up, he just sagged in the front of my hips. I will definitely be looking into different types of slings next time! What a neat contest - I hope you win!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Thanks for posting the great pics & info about the contest!!!

Steph

Drea said...

hehe I have those legs ;-) use them all the time