Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm back!

Did you miss me?  I've been a bit slack with blogging lately.  Mostly because I haven't been sleeping well  (I'm talking SEVERE lack of sleep), and I just don't have the energy to think about it.  Last night was another horrible night, I don't even want to talk about it, but I decided that it was time to update anyway.

Keith finished painting Rowan's new room last night, so the next step is new flooring.  Unfortuantely I think we're too busy this week to get that done, so it's going to have to wait... even longer!  

Okay, I have to go sleep, I just can't think anymore... or type the right letters.  I'll be back.  I hope to post some pictures later too.  I hope someone still reads this!!

7 comments:

Walter & Mel said...

Yep, still reading. I hope you get a good nap.

Ellen said...

gzybyyup i'm here too :) I was actually thinking I would hear if your sis had her baby yet (since she probably wouldn't post that for a while) but obviously not as such news would be given priority I suppose :)

Ellen said...

sorry that mumbo jumbo was for the word verification :) oops

Drea said...

welcome back! I hope your back feels better.. may not til that lil bean comes out! :-) but hang in there. I cant WAIT TO PAINT rooms again... I love interior design.

Jobina said...

I'm still here too! I really hope you can catch up on some zzzzz's!

Gina said...

I was wondering where you were!

anita said...

hope you get the rest you need. lack of sleep SUCKS...there's really no other word for it!!!