Friday, June 08, 2007

Montana's Diaper Store ~ Pocket Change Diapers




A few months back, a friend of mine, Andrea from Fina' Drea, mentioned that she was going to try cloth diapering.  Since then, she's gone 'all cloth'!  Her very first post got me thinking, since I had considered cloth diapers in the past.  I decided to purchase a few diapers to try with Rowan, so I can get the hang of this before the baby comes.  So far I've tried a few different kinds, which I like, but I'm wanting something that is sized for a smaller baby.

One diaper that I've been really interested in is the Pocket Change diaper, from Montana's Diaper Store.  I've been eyeying it for quite a while, and when Andrea said that she was selling her two smallest ones, I jumped at the chance to buy them from her!  (This company doesn't ship to Canada, unfortunately).  Then, last week I decided to order two more of their second quality diapers.  These diapers are only seconds because of cosmetic issues, not function.  Anyway, I got them shipped to Andrea so she will send all four diapers at the same time.  I can't wait to see them!  



Because these diapers are sized, I won't be able to try them on Rowan, but Andrea did a great review on these diapers, so I know they work!  My favorite feature is that you don't have to pull the liner out before you wash the diaper.  It just agitates out in the washer!!  No mess!

These diapers are made by a company called The Natural Baby Company.  They offer a few different cloth diapers.  Definately check out Montana's Diaper Store, and The Natural Baby Company for some great products!

By the way, check out Andrea's blog for a free diaper offer, from Montana's Diaper Store.

4 comments:

Stam House said...

hourra for free cloth diapper!!!!!

Gina said...

Hey Stacey - Did you know there is a place in Walhalla where you can get stuff shipped too if the company does not ship to Canada, I do it all the time, let me know if you want the address and stuff and I can let you know what you need to do. Just thought you might be interested with diapers and baby stuff and such...

Stacey said...

~Gina
I've heard of people doing that before. That would sure save me some shipping costs!

Michelle said...

I have had Kim at Montana's Diaper Store send me my diapers to Canada without a problem. Although I have had nothing but problems with these diapers and have had to return 4 of the 6 I have bought due to elastics breaking. I hope you have better luck with them.