Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby update

So, today I went back to the clinic!!  This time it was actually my appointment, haha!  My doctor is on holidays, so I saw a different doc, who was also really great.  I had her at the same time in my pregnancy with Rowan, because I guess my doc likes her holidays in July!  This time though, she has been much friendlier and she seems more excited about it all.  Go figure, she had her first baby a few months ago!!  That's enough to make you more interested for sure.

Anyway, I got my ultrasound results, and it wasn't what I was hoping for.  The one kidney hasn't changed since the first ultrasound.  When this little one is born, he/she will need to have an ultrasound in the first week to determine what exactly is wrong, and how bad it is.  I just pray that God would heal this baby, so we don't have to worry about it anymore!  Other than that though, everything looks good I think.  My blood pressure continues to be on the low side of normal, so that's good.  Even though my feet look like some strange marshmallow attacked them!!  It's getting really bad.  Hope this pregnancy will be over soon...

I thought I'd post a few pictures from this weekend and the last few days.  Rowan is our little bundle of noise!!  He turns everything into a guitar or drumsticks, and then sings at the top of his lungs!!  It's hilarious, but also a bit annoying, like when he woke up Selah this morning (at my parents place).  He just gets so into the music that he forgets!  Oh well, I'm glad that he's such an entertaining little boy!  By the way, tomorrow he turns 2!!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  I'll have to do a post with some baby pictures tomorrow.


Four Generations of Friesen boys!!


Rowan enjoyed his cream puff from Grandma Friesen... can you tell?!


My boys... doing what they are both so good at!!

Just a note to those of you who are a bit annoyed with the payu2blog ads:  I really hope you stick around, because I plan on posting more often.  Everytime you see some ads, a new 'personal' post will follow on the same day.  I have to admit that I didn't like this idea either when some of my blogger friends first started it, but it's easy to just ignore those ads if you don't want to read them, and I'm happy that my friends can make some money on the side too.  There aren't a whole lot of good options out there for us stay at home moms, but this one is really great.  Thanks for putting up with the extra posts.  And you should really read them.  Some of the ads have personal stories in them too.

5 comments:

DavenHeather said...

my boys had the same thing with their kidney's .. it never turned into anything and they never had any ultrasounds.. they say its common in BOYS.....

Stam House said...

Will pray for you and for theb little one
have a blessed day!
Renee

Evan and Mel said...

We will be praying for your baby as as well as the rest of you. I know it can be stressful. We have spent the first almost 2 years of Micah's life full of tests and uncertainties.
Thanks for the comment about the baby Genius Cloth diapers, if we ever have more children we will go with something like that.

aunt Monika said...

I actually find the little ads quite informative - little tidbits of info about you. It really doesn't take long to read and it's interesting how you personalize the ad.

Aunt Brenda said...

I will keep you and the baby in my prayers.