Friday, July 13, 2007

A day in the life of Stacey

I though I'd share with you what my typical day is like.  At least for the past week or so!

7:00 -7:30 - wakeup and have breakfast with Rowan.  He loves Life cereal, and eats it almost everyday!
8:00-10:00 (or so) try and get motivated and ready for the day (shower, take Rowan to the potty, etc.)
I often have to lay down for a while, because I just get out of breath and don't feel so good in the mornings.
10:00-12:00 - Rowan and I head out, either for a little walk to my parents house, my sisters house, or we do our grocery shopping for the week.
12:00-1:30 - Lunch with my parents.  Heather, Selah, Rowan & I go to mom & dad's for lunch most days.  It sure beats being home alone!  I guess you could say we have a really close family, and it's nice for the little kiddos to see Grandma & Grandpa too.
1:30-3:30 or 4 - Rowan has a nap, and I get to catch up on blogs, email, housework, and think of what to make for supper!!
5:00 - Keith gets home sometime around 5, so Rowan is always super happy to play with daddy!
5:30-6:00 - Supper time!  We always sit down together as a family for supper.  It's nice to be able to chat a bit with Keith about my day, and hear how his day was.
6:00-8:30 - Keith usually spends time playing with Rowan while I relax a bit.  Then, if we both don't have to go anywhere (which is really rare!) we all go outside and 'play'!
8:30 or 9 - Rowan goes to bed.  Then it's time for both Keith and I to do our own thing.  
11:00 - Usually we're in bed by now.  That's when I always feel like talking, and Keith wants to sleep!!  He likes to listen to me talk while he falls asleep I think!

Here's a few pictures from today, while we were visiting Heather & Selah.  Rowan is so in love with 'his' baby!  He always wants to hold her a cuddle close to her.  I hope he will like our baby just as much!  


Looking all bright eyed and awake!


A closeup of that cute little face


Rowan sitting next to baby 'daydah'


What a shot!!  Rowan's trying to look all cute, and Selah is puking up her breakfast!!

Well, in a few hours we are off to visit Keith's family.  It's been a loooong time since we made it to their place, and I'm pretty sure this will be the last time before the baby is born!  Rowan is so excited to see everyone, even the cows!!  (So, if you're reading this Dad Friesen, be prepared for a trip to the neighbors later!)

We won't be back til Monday, so I'll be missing all my blogging buddies!  Have a great weekend, and don't forget to enter Drea's contests for the Blessed Baby onesie!!  Or do forget, so I have a better chance of winning!!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, your life sounds so nice and organized when you put it on paper :) altho I'm sure it's not always exactly like that :) I love the fact that you get to go to ur parents for lunch, that's pretty special! I'm glad u put some more pics up of Selah, she looks like such a sweetie :) have a good trip to ur in-laws!

Walter & Mel said...

Wow, Selah does sure have a ton of hair! How cute!

Have fun at your in-laws! At least you'll be able to relax with all of his aunties taking care of him, eh?

Dianna said...

What a little cutie! Hope your weekend was enjoyable as I'm sure it was with a cloe knit family it's always special and a treat

Crystal said...

You talk your husband to sleep too? LOL

Drea said...

Im so busy righ tnow but I just had to Selah is darling! and Rowan looks so ready to be a big brother. Thanks for the shoutout

melissa said...

I love reading your blog! You are easy to read. Have a great weekend