Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A few contests

Here's a few contests I just couldn't pass up.  The first is for an awesome new baby carrier from All Natural Mommies.  It's called a Podonbutai, and it combines pod for podeagi, onbu for onbuhimo, and tai for mei tai!  Not that I know about all these carriers myself, but it sounds like the next big thing.  Steph from Adventures in Babywearing has all the details of this brand new carrier on her site, so check it out if you're interested.  And thanks to All Natural Mommies for giving one away!



The second giveaway is fromy Blessed Baby, and you can enter over at Drea's blog.  It's for a onesie of your choice.  Here is her son, Taite, sporting his new onesie from Blessed Baby.  Isn't that the cutest!!



Let's see if I can actually win something... wouldn't that be nice!

8 comments:

Drea said...

:-) heres hoping!!

Dianna said...

Oh MY!!I haven't been by to visit in awhile now. I made myself a cup of green tea and really enjoyed your company and catchingup on your life. I've been busy,busy like you I imagine and things do slow down fo a bit but it doesn't last!! Will think of you as the days are being numbered for your little one to make a grand entrance!

The Thiessens said...

That is the sweetest picture. Onesies are just the greatest, aren't they!
Mom

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Thanks for entering!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Stacey!
It is so good to look up your blog and get an update of whats new. I think of you guys often. Here is hoping that things go super great with the new Arrival.
Delores

Jennifer Sprague, All Natural Mommies said...

Thanks for entering - I sure hope it becomes the next big thing :) Good Luck!!! And I am soo glad your little peanut is not breech! :) That's WONDERFUL news!

Jobina said...

I love the onesie! Here's hoping you win!

Michelle said...

I just saw the post you left on Sarah's blog. You might be coming out this weekend??!?!?! Really?!! That would be soo awsome. what kind of cheesecake are you craving?;)Talk to you later.