Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogger Brunch!


• SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2007 •
at 11:00am
AALTOS RESTAURANT
1824 Pembina Hwy.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It is going to be a fabulous morning of meeting one another, food and fellowship.

Darlene Schacht, editor and writer for Christian Women Online
will be presenting a devotional! It's going to be great!

Please RSVP by September 15th by email: bloggerbrunch@hotmail.com

Children are welcome, but we'll understand if you want to
make it a "mom's morning out"!



I'm so excited abou this!  Heather tried to plan this once before, but the plans fell through.  If any of you live within driving distance of Winnipeg, it would be awesome to meet you in person!  Or, if you're really adventurous, you could always fly in!  Ha, now that would really be something!  Either way, make sure you RSVP if you can come!

Well, on another note, today I am very grateful for my mom.  She called yesterday and offered to take Rowan for the day today!  So, it's just me and Bria for a few hours.  I'm turning my phone off this afternoon and settling in for a nice nap.  Yesterdays didn't happen because of the phone waking me up.  Not cool.

I hope to get some pictures uploaded yet today.  Bria got the cutest outfit from Warren & Liane.  Also, Bria is really loving her wubbanub, so I got a few pictures of that too.  She's wearing an outfit from the staff at Jordan Mills and Demar in those pictures.  I think they wanted to see her in it!  It's still a bit big, especially the pants, but it's very cute and comfy.


First, here's Rowan posing for the camera.


Isn't she beautiful!


She's already good at posing!


Rowy loves his sister


Lovin her Wubbanub!


Just one more!

Another big blessing yesterday was a phone call from Mike & Renee (our pastor and his wife) inviting us over for supper.  Making meals has got to be one of the hardest things for me to do right now.  Between having no desire to cook, and trying to comfort two kids (since they both seem to need me as soon as I'm busy), meals are really frustrating.  So, instead we got to enjoy a delicious meal with friends, and a relaxing evening visiting with them.  Thanks so much!  Rowan had a great time on the horsie and eating cookies.  He managed to sneak another cookie before we left, that little turkey!

Oh, I almost forgot!  On Tuesday Bria had her 2 week checkup.  She now weighs 9 lbs 6 oz!  BIG girl!  She's going to catch up to Selah in no time.  Also, this past weekend we spent some time at the Harvest Festival.  Here's a few pictures.


Rowan peeking at the goat at the petting zoo.


Trying to reach!


Sticking close to Papa.


Enjoying a ride on the ladybug.

Mom 4Life is an awesome website full of great products for us busy moms, and they want to give away
a $25 gift certficate to a lucky reader of Steph's blog.  Check out the contest here.  I can think of so many things that I could use that gift certicate for... it would be hard to chose if I win!

4 comments:

Drea said...

awe shes loving her wub! Im sending that package out next week. But no hurry eh? she wont fit into the diaper for months LOL. ;-) Love the updates!

Gina said...

Awe. So cute. I saw you at the Harvest Fest on Sunday with Bria. If it would not have been in the middle of the church service I would have come and said hi and taken a peak at your precious little girl... oh well next time, maybe at the blogger brunch. Actually I learnt that you guys just live one street over from us, I saw the Welcome home mommy and Bria on the window the other day when I was walking by and though, oh I guess that is where Stacey lives! Hope you can have a nice long nap.

Mom said...

Awe, such sweet pictures! So, is this blogger brunch open to Nana's too? :) What a great idea!!
Mom

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh- they are darling!! My niece loves her Wubbanub, too!

Steph