Saturday, August 18, 2007

Please Pray


Just a quick note here.  Some fellow Nipawin Bible College Alumni, Dan & Laura Collins, just lost their newborn daughter, Mya Anne.  I don't know any details, other than the baby only lived for 24 hours.  Please pray for peace and comfort for Dan & Laura as they grieve the loss of their little girl.  Laura was due exactly one week after me, so it just breaks my heart to think of this precious baby dying.  I don't think they had any indication of trouble before she was born.

5 comments:

Shanilie said...

Oh my goodness, how devestating. This must be an unimaginably difficult time for them. I will keep them in my prayers. Especially that it was so unexpected. In times like this I am reminded of "Footprints" where the Lord is holding us in his hands.

On another note, Ryan's family isn't far from Winnipeg and we both used to go the university of Manitoba and we were going to go over that way this summer so I am totally bummed about missing the blogger brunch. One day I will meat a blogger friends some day...I hope!

Summer said...

Oh, im so sorry!! I can't imagine what she is going through right now!!

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

They will be in our prayers for sure!!!

Joshua said...

Oh my, this is terrible. I will be praying. Keep us updated.

Drea said...

wow... praying for them.. i cannot even begin to imagine that...makes you thankful at the same time though for the blessings you are able to keep...