Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been TAGGED & AWARDED!!

I've been tagged by Andrea for this Meme!  It sounds like fun.

Post these rules before you give the facts. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't' forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

J - Junk.  I do not like to have junk in my house!  Every once in a while I go through closets and throw things away, or bring it to the MCC thrift store.

A - Artistic.  NOT!  I am the least artistic person you will ever meet!  I do not have a creative bone in my body!

N - Nostalgic.  Every once in a while I get really nostalgic and I think about the past.  Things like Bible School, or silly things like my hospital stays after giving birth!

I - Ice Cream.  I LOVE ice cream!!  I think I inherited this from my dad.  When I have a piece of pie or cake, there better be at least as much ice cream as dessert!  Otherwise I am left feeling a bit unsatisfied.  I mean, who really wants that last bite when there is no smooth, creamy coldness to go with it?

N - Nose.  Ever since high school my allergies have been so bad taht I always have a runny nose.  I am forever running out of tissues, and trying to be inconspicuous when I blow my nose.  Amazingly, while I was pregnant with Bria, most of my allergy symptoms went away.  That was so nice!

E - Enemies.  I try to have no enemies.  I prefer to try and look past the failures of others and the ways they have hurt me.  It's no fun carrying around a list of people that you won't talk to.  There is always a reason to ignore someone if you look for it.  It's so much better to forgive.

Now I tag Heather, Heather, Anita, Anita, Alyssa, and Jobina.  Ha!  I bet I confused you with the double names!
  You'll just have to check out the links to see who they are!

Now on to the award!  This is also from Andrea, whom I would like to give this award to as well.  But, since she already received it, I'll pass it in to three other deserving friends!  Drumroll please... this award goes to Mom, Rosalie, and Jobina.  Thank you so much, Andrea, for considering me worthy of the 'nice matters' award.  I feel so special!



Okay, now I have a funny story!  Yesterday morning Rowan was having a bath, when all of a sudden he says 'Poop mommy!'  I looked and saw him holding the poo in the tub!  So, we cleaned the tub, flushed the poo, and had a fresh bath!  Then, yesterday afternoon I hear him in the bathroom.  When I go look, he has his diaper off and is flushing his poo down the toilet again!  We did some serious hand washing, and I told him that he needs totell mommy when he has to poop!  BUT... I just found him doing the exact same thing this morning... what can I do?!  He also went pee BY HIMSELF this morning!  I think my little boy is growing up!  Oh, and here is his attempt at putting on his shorts this morning!



Yesterday evening, our church had a really nice baby shower for us, as well as 2 other babies in our chuech.  I think it is so great that the ladies do this for EVERY baby born to our church family!  It really is a huge blessing to receive so many wonderful gifts.  We will be buying a car seat with the money we received, and I know Bria will look so cute in all the little outfits she got!  Thank you so much to all of you who were there!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

LOL!! Altho really I shouldn't laugh cuz next thing you know my little boy will be doing the same thing with his poo! Where kids come up with this stuff hey? But like you said, he is growning up - before you know it potty-traing (and all things related) will only be a thing of the past for him :) can't wait for that day!! That's awesome that your church throws a shower for each baby!! At our church they just throw one for the first baby in the family - It was so helpful - I still have stuff that Tristian hasn't worn yet!

Stam House said...

Congrat on the award!!!! Wow you Lillte man want to b a big man!!!! It's cute but I understand It could be a little frustrating having to clean his hand LOL still find it cute!!!

The Pauls' said...

Hey the fact that he recognizes what this stuff is is a bonus. I'm sure it will clue in soon to let you know before the fact! Potty training is a character building moment (or two or a few!!!) Thanks for the award, so sweet of you!!

Mom said...

Hey Stacey - thanks for the award :)
On the 'poopoo' issue - wonder if Rowan got that from me in some silly way? He had poopooed in his underwear the other day and I was trying to get 'it' out with some TP before it had a chance to soil his shorts. Somehow it ended up in my hand which I promptly jerked away to watch it flip onto my newly washed rug - ewwwwwww! Don't wanna repeat that!!