Sunday, September 30, 2007

She's 2 months old already!

Wow has time ever flown by!  It's hard to imagine life without Bria now, and also hard to imagine that I was actually pregnant just 2 months ago!  We are adapting, trying to figure life out again, and trying to enjoy our kids while they grow up at warp speed!

Bria is starting to smile more easily, and likes to 'talk' when I talk to her.  She makes the cutest little noises!  She still enjoys her Wubbanub, although she does well without it too.  Hopefully she won't get too attached!  Rowan never used a soother at all, so I'm not sure how to keep her from being a soother addict!

We've just started cloth diapers at home, although that will take a little longer to get into full swing, since I only have one cover that works right now, and only 5 pocket diapers for in between.  Bria likes to let me know for sure when she is wet!  I find this fascinating, since Rowan never cared when he was wet.  Weird how two kids can be so similar, yet so different!

Right now Rowan is at the church with Keith, playing drums.  This morning Keith was playing bass with the music team, and I was with the kids since I have a sore throat.  (Normally I sing with the music team).  I was really enjoying the singing, and was so focused on the words, that I didn't notice Rowan go up to the front of the church!  All of a sudden he was gone!  Thankfully this time he just stayed on the steps and did his air-drumming there!  That kid is seriously going to be musical!!  He also had tons of fun with Thea, and gave her some huge hugs, followed by some teasing pokes.  Funny kids!

Okay, Dayna asked about Darren & Amy's baby.  This is what I know:  Her name is Averi Jael Kornelsen,
born September 13, 2007 weighing 8 pounds, 1.5 ounces 20.5 inches long.  I haven't talked to her yet, because I don't want to call there and wake anyone up!

Also, for Alyssa.  I LOVE the makeup, and I highly recommend it!  Drea is going to do a review on it as well sometime in the next month or two, so you'll have to check what she says too.  It covers super well (even my incredibly red and blotchy skin) and looks really natural.  I'll talk to you about it next time I see you!

no pictures right now... blogger is being funny

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah...it's absolutely CRAZY how fast time seems to go. I can't belive it. Really, I can't! :)

Stam House said...

Happy 2 month Briana. I'm sure you'll love cloth!

If she tell you when she is wet Ecing could work well with her

Dayna said...

happy monday stacey!

danke for the update on baby averi! i had been anxious to know her name and now i do!

much love,
dayna

ps- happy 2nd monthday bria!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

HAPPY Birthday!!!!