Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bathtime Fun

Tonight Bruce & Heather came over to watch hockey on our TV since they don't get the channel clearly enough to see the puck.  They brought Ashton (Bruce's nephew) with them, who is 4 months older than Rowan.  The boys had fun playing/learning how to share.

Since Rowan had to go to bed and Ashton hadn't left yet, we put the boys in the bathtub together for some splashing fun!  Boy did they have fun!  Ashton's grandparents came back while the boys were still in the tub and Ashton didn't want to leave.  In fact, I think he left our house naked because he didn't want to put his clothes back on!  Keith got some action on camera while I was trying to put Bria to sleep (which can be difficult with two screaming boys in the tub!).


4 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is absolutely adorable!! You just made my day!

Andrea said...

Awww! That is so cute....I hope Tate will have a buddy to splash with in the tub one day! :)

Michelle said...

Wow! Is that cute or what!

Andrea said...

Btw, just thought I'd let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog...and I think Bria would look ADORABLE in the little shirt I'm giving away...