Friday, October 05, 2007

An invitation...

Here's a quick invitation to join a discussion on the book 'Created to be His Help Meet'.  If you already own the book, read chapter one, and then join us with your comments!  If you don't own the book, I would encourage you to buy it.  There are a lot of good points in it.  Yes, there are some extreme ideas, but the principles in it are great and we (as wives) could all benefit from reading it!!  Rosalie has started the discussion on her blog, so come and join us!

5 comments:

Dianna said...

I love that book! My sis in law blessed me with that book about a year ago and it really challenges me in alot of areas.

The Pauls' said...

Yes, we'd love to have you join us.

Dianna said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope you're making special memories with loved ones.

Shanilie said...

Have a happy thanksgiving!

Qtpies7 said...

That is a wonderful book!