Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Lote Tree ~ Review



Recently I spent some time searching on the internet for am environmentall friendly, safe for skin, laundry soap. It had to be something that was inexpensive and would get my clothes clean. Believe me, this is no easy task! There are so many company's out there that offer a natural laundry soap, but first they want your arm, your leg, and your bank account!!

That's when I found The Lote Tree. They have a store on etsy where they sell their laundry soap, as well as other all natural products. They also have their own domain, www.thelotetree.com.

I originally contacted Jessica to ask her how much she would charge to ship her 100 loads of laundry soap to Canada. She resonded quickly giving me a very reasonable quote. She also sent me two sample packages of soap to try.



I have to say that I was impressed! The soap seemed to have a really strong scent when I first opened the package, but when I used it on my first load of laundry, I just LOVED how fresh and clean my clothes smelled! My favorite scent is Citrus Bliss, but Sweet Earth is a very close second!

I highly recommend The Lote Tree. Very friendly service, and very helpful too! Make sure you check it out... and read Jessica's story of how she came to sell her luxury body care. I'm heading over to order my soap right now!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Hi! I remember you blogging about making a rag quilt for Bria and I was wondering if you could send me some basic instructions on how to do this. My sister is expecting a baby in February and I was thinking of maybe making her a crib sized quilt for Christmas. My email is mrs_frenchie@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Drea said...

this looks really nice! may have 2 check it out for de :-)

BTW I love the photo above of Bria in the tree