Friday, October 05, 2007

Youth Kick Off...

Tonight Keith and I will head over to the church with Warren & Liane to kick off our youth year with a bang!  We are having a lock-in at the church.  That means 12 hours with around 35 teenagers!  CRAZY!  Keith has an awesome game planned, which I will not elaborate on, since there may some youth reading this.  Just think outside in the dark, scavenger hunt style.  That's all I'm going to say!

I'm a bit nervous about the no sleep part of this event... it's hard to keep up with 2 kids on no sleep.  Rowan will be spending the night with my parents, and Bria will some with us to the church.  AND, tomorrow Keith has a football game in the afternoon, and we have a family gathering for Thanksgiving.  Should be interesting!

So, off I go to do laundry and clean my house as much as I can today, since tomorrow doesn't look to be a very productive day!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Stam House said...

Sound like a lots of fun!!!!

Hope Briana sleep well!

Andrea said...

Good luck!!! I know you'll have fun, but yeah, the no-sleep thing would be hard!! Hopefully Bria will at least sleep and maybe you can catch a wink of sleep there too :)