Thursday, November 22, 2007

I laughed so hard...

This is what Rowan showed me yesterday:
He said he was 'eating with Monkey', meaning that he was feeding his Monkey!! I guess he's seen me nursing Bria a few too many times :) I couldn't stop laughing! It was just too cute. Kids sure catch on to things really quick.

Yesterday I got some prefold diapers in the mail. I was so excited!! I washed them and today I put one on Bria for the first time. Here she is:



Not bad for a first attempt! I'm really loving these diapers. They are super trim, even with a cover over them. You can't even tell she's wearing a cloth diaper! Horray!! This will be nice for those outfits that don't have the extra room in the bum.

Today is laundry day, ugh. Actually, it's not too terrible. I just don't like going up and down the stairs so many times!

Hope you're all having a great day!

4 comments:

Jobina said...

Ah yes, I remember Riker sitting beside me nursing his own "baby"! Soon after followed the years of ruining his shirts due to stuffing them with animals and playing "big tummy". Not to worry, they DO grow out of it!

Andrea said...

haha...that is SOOO cute that Rowan is "feeding" his monkey!! :) And of course Bria looks great in her diapers too...are you around tonight? If all goes well (aka....Tate goes to bed no problem like usual :) )...I'll probably try to phone you! :)

Bruce and Heather said...

When Ashton stayed with us for the weekend, Bruce was gone to help Nat with his house, so Ashton stayed with me. I was feeding Selah (I covered her with a blanket) when Ashton came into the room with a puppy and grabbed a blanket and told me he was feeding the puppy! Kids are funny!

Heather said...

LOL - That is too funny!