Monday, November 26, 2007

Rowan's ABC's

Yesterday we had a fun time with a bunch of our friends. It was a Grey Cup party of sorts. We invited our friends Vitali & Elaine to come along. They have 2 children. Jana is 2 and Lena is 5 months. Rowan just LOVES Jana! He even started singing a song yesterday. It consisted of lots of jibberish with "I like Jana" thrown in every once in a while. So cute!

Here is a video of Rowan saying his ABC's with me. He's getting pretty good at saying all the letters. Won't be long and he'll know them all on his own!

7 comments:

pseudostarss said...

Hi Stacey! :) My names Starla.. I went to NBC with Stacey, Your sister in law, last year. I met Rowan at Alumni weekend last year also and I stumbled across your blog through all the other NBI blogs I've read. I just wanted to let you know that I have you linked on my blog, under "Blogs I visit". I hope thats okay. :) if not I can remove it. But I just wanted to let you know and ask if it was okay. :)
Have a great week!
-Starla

Andrea said...

How CUTE!! I love his "and z" at the end! :)

warren said...

awwww! Tiger you rock!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

I'm enjoying reading about you guys and seeing all the cute video clips (catching up on previous posts). Rowan is doing awesome with his ABC's and Bria is a cutie!

Blessings,
Aunt Brenda

Jay Boaz said...

He said my name! ;)

I'm impressed with how clearly he pronounces the letters...good job Rowan!

Jay

Michelle said...

Yup, it's official, you have the cutest, most loveable kids in the world!(Biased?...na;)
Have a great day Stacey!

Thomas said...

Very Good Rowan. Has he checked out the Brenda's Friends coloring pages. We have the whole alphabet there. Coloring pages