Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Little Muffin... Can't wait to meet you! ~ EDITED

I'm so excited to go meet my little niece tonight!! That's right, muffin has arrived!! I have no pictures, and Warren hasn't even sent any, so I have no idea what this little girl looks like, but here's the stats for those of you who are wondering:

Jillian Mae Thiessen
December 18, 2007 4:00 am (I think)
6 lbs 13 oz 20 1/2 inches long

I hear she has TONS of dark STRAIGHT (not curly as I originally heard) hair, a cute little mouth, and very normal baby cheeks! Apparently everything went well, and Liane did not need a c-section! What an amazing blessing that little girl is!! Can't wait for this evening...

We're back... and we FORGOT to bring in the camera!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! She is absolutely adorable though, and I'm sure Warren will post tons of pictures tomorrow, so make sure to keep checking!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!! HOW EXCITING!!! Yay! I've been WAITING and WAITING for this news!! :) And I can't wait to see some pictures of their darling 'lil girl!!!

Ellen said...

congratz to them! (and you as an anutie) very exciting! she was born on my hubby's birthday :) glad to hear things went well and no C-section was needed!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

That's very exciting news!! Your mom phoned us this morning. We were also waiting and wondering when the baby would arrive. I'm glad things went well and that the c-section wasn't required. Congratulations to Warren and Liane!

Blessings,
Brenda (for the Ontario Thiessens)

Drea said...

awe... cant wait 2 see some pics!

Jay Boaz said...

Right on! Congrats for the newest memeber of the family!

Jay

Gina said...

Can't wait to see pics! So now you guys will have 3 little girls all under a year! Fun!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

So wonderful! Walter was at work when their boss got the email - everyone is super excited. What a Christmas blessing!

Jobina said...

We are so excited to hear that everyone is safe and healthy! Was she still breach?