Saturday, December 22, 2007

Still nothing

I still haven't found my rings. It's been a full week now. I've had many people tell me that it'll show up yet, and then proceed to tell me stories of finding objects years later. I don't want to find it in 5 or 10 years! I want it now. Waaah. Okay, now I'm done whining for the day.

Saturday. Not just Saturday, but the Saturday before the whole Christmas celebration explodes!! I have so much to do today, yet it feels like any other day. Keith had to go to work this morning, so I hope I'll be able to get everything done.

Tomorrow morning is baby dedication in our church. We're not sure that we will be able to participate this time, because we have a family gathering for lunch in Winnipeg. We'll likely have to leave before they get to that part of the service. Even baby Jillian made it on time to be dedicated this Sunday! It's kind of sad that we won't be part of it, because Selah, Bria, and Jillian could have all been dedicated together. That would've been pretty special. I guess we'll just wait til spring, when the next batch of babies are due!!

I'm not sure that I'll be taking the time to blog over the next 3 or 4 days, so I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you are able to celebrate with someone you love, and that you know the true reason for this celebration. Thanks God, for sending us your baby boy. I can't imagine how that felt, to know what was in store for Him. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you think Keith maybe took them when you weren't looking? Maybe a Christmas surprise?

Dan & Laura said...

I'm praying you'll find them Stacey!! I'd be so sad too....hope they show up SOON!