Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 months is a short/long time???

Yup, my widdle baby is 6 months old today! I can't believe how fast Bria has grown up! She's no longer this helpless little thing.


Now she is learning to sit, giggling, playing with her toys, interacting with Rowan, and just being her cute little self!

I figured I would take some real life pictures of her today, instead of getting her all glammed up! I think she's just so beautiful, even without her hair all fixed properly, and a special outfit on. So, here's my little baby who is now 1/2 a year old!

9 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Babies grow up too quick.

Ellen said...

I know just how you feel.. my little girl is growing up so fast too! Bria looks like such a sweetie!

Andrea said...

Sweet!!! Amelia is just over six months.

Jobina said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Bria!

Andrea said...

She's so cute...and looks so different already than the last time we saw her!!

Dayna said...

what a gorgeous smile she has!

Thomas said...

Brendas Friends wishes Bria a Happy 6 monthes birthday. She is such a cutey. As she grows feel free to use the resourse at www.brendasfreinds.com.

new diva on the blog said...

It does go very quickly! 6 Months is a such a fun time though!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Bria's 6 months old already - wow! Your kids are so cute. I could hear Rowan talking in the background. What a precious time in life.

Blessings,
Aunt Brenda