Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Coolest BIb EVER!!

For Christmas my mother-in-law bought Bria this cute bib. It's no ordinary bib though, this one covers her entire body!!

I had actually seen something like this on someone's Hyena Cart (online stores of handmade goods) and thought it was an interesting idea. I think in that case they were being marketed to cover 'longies' which are knitted pants for babies. I can totally see why you wouldn't want to be washing baby food out of those!!

I took this bib out the other day, when I was getting frustrated with Bria pulling on her bib and putting it in her mouth. I thought I'd give it a shot and see how good it worked. I L.O.V.E this bib!!

Wanna know the best feature? It has these little straps on the back of the legs to put around their feet or legs!! It keeps the whole bib in place, and prevented Bria from shoving the whole thing in her mouth.

Yesterday I was thinking, 'Hmmm.... it would be awesome to have a few more of these, since they work so great.' And what do you know, I go browsing through my favorite blogs, and stumble upon THIS!! A contest to win a very similar bib, over at my best buddy Andrea's blog!!


Now, I don't think the one up for grabs has any leg straps, but I think that would be simple enough to add on.

This giveaway is from Poi Wear and it will be open until January 26th. SO, even if you don't want it, you should enter so you can give it to ME!! Haha. Seriously, if you have a messy eater, this is the BIB FOR YOU!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those leg strap things DO look cool! I think I'll try to add those onto the one I have!! I can definitely see how it would stay in place better...although Tate's past the "chewing on his bib" stage (I hope! haha). And honestly I WANT YOU TO WIN!!!!!! I really really hope you win this one!! ;)

Drea said...

pretty awesome! :-)