Saturday, February 02, 2008

Finally A NORMAL Saturday!

It seems like I haven't had a good Saturday in a long time. Whether it's just being way too busy, or Keith is working, it has just kind of sucked lately!

Today was so much better. I still did the usual cleaning and laundry, but it was kind of nice. Not to mention I had a good nap in the afternoon! That was just what I needed! My fuse was pretty much non-existent already, from the lack of sleep, and poor Rowan would tell you that I wasn't the nicest person to be around the last few days.

Right now Keith is happily watching hockey, Rowan is drinking his milk, and Bria is crying in her bed. She was pretty grumpy, so I figured she must need a bit of a nap. She's not so thrilled with the idea. I guess I'll have to go get her!

What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday? I like to get my house clean, and then sit back and relax in the evening. Nothing like looking at a clean house and feeling like I accomplished something today!

Have a great night.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Saturdays are all about eating pancakes for breakfast, turning the music up loud and getting the house clean, then settling down to a snack of popcorn while watching Hockey Night In Canada with the family:)

Glad to hear you had a good day! Miss you all!!!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

I love a clean house!

Hey, did you ever find your rings, Stacey?

~Aunt Brenda