Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bible Study

So, Bible Study at our place ended up being less than half of our group. Where was everyone else? Only one person called to say she couldn't make it. What's with that? It's kind of disappointing when I looked forward to it all day, cleaned my house all day (for real, I'm not lying) and then only a handful of people showed up!

We did have a great time though. We are going through the book, 'Confident in Christ' by Robert N. Wilkin. We were talking about assurance of salvation. Do you know for sure if you are going to heaven?

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Aww too bad about the handful of people showing up. Maybe they all of sudden had a flu or caught some kinda bug. I've been catching up on reading your blog. Have been lacking these days and finally have a new post on mine. It was nice catching up with you again. Blessings my friend

Peter & Irene said...

Sorry Stacey, that we didn´t call u.But I felt not good and then we decided to stay at home. Sorry sorry.

Elaine had the flu.

Irene