Monday, March 31, 2008

The Friesen family singers...

I can hardly contain my excitement! I FINALLY have some video to share of my sisters-in-law and myself singing! We borrowed Warren & Liane's video camera for Easter weekend and had some fun recording. It is nice and casual, in my in-laws living room. You might even see my mother-in-law in the kitchen in the background.

There are 3 songs in the montage, though the first one is partially cut off. Not sure what happened there. The first song is also just Stacey, Alyssa, and me. Michelle was working, but joined us later in the evening.

Just so you know who everyone is, Alyssa is playing the piano, Stacey is the tall blonde with glasses, and I am the one in the Superman shirt, holding Bria in the first video. In the second and third video, Michelle joins us, and she is standing between me and Stacey. (I know this has got to be confusing with 2 Stacey's!)

Hope you enjoy it. In the future we hope to get some better quality recording done with Warren, but so far we've had no luck with that. Something always goes wrong, and we have limited time to do it.

9 comments:

Jobina said...

You are SO married into exactly the right family Stacey!!! I loved the harmonies so much! I'm amazed too at how Alyssa's piano playing and Michelle's voice have both matured so much in the last few years. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it if you were ever actually able to make a cd.
I'll very likely be watching/listening to this again!

Andrea said...

Very nice! Of course, I've heard you sing in real too...but I had fun listening to you again! Makes me wish I was a singer! ;)

the fabulous four said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dayna said...

WOW!!! not only did it sound beautiful, but it deeply touched me. the songs, your voices, the piano, the passion.. and also the memories. i felt like i was home, both in a spiritual and physical sense... thank-you

(sorry, that last comment was also me)

Dallas and Tara said...

you girls really do sound great together! ...and thanks for letting me know about winning...I was quite excited :-)

Stam House said...

Love, what a blessing is signing

Drea said...

you have a great voice! all of you. loved it. thanks for sharing!

OMH said...

Came by way of Drea's - hoping to read about what you did to your husband that you mentioned on her April Fool's post......didn't find that but did find a blessing - thanks for sharing the video! I love the Isaacs songs.

Anonymous said...

I love your singing, you always sound very good together.
Ellie