Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Crazy 8's and stuff

I have been tagged by Andrea to tell you my crazy 8's. I was going to do this with video clips, but the 30 seconds on my camera isn't long enough to say 8 things! Enjoy!


8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die


1. Take a road trip across the US with Keith

2. See my kids accept Christ as their savior

3. Love Keith more

4. See my little nieces (and hopefully nephews!) grow up.

5. Meet Andrea and some of my other blogging friends :)

6. Serve God faithfully.

7. Be a friend that others can count on.

8. Record some music with my sister's in law.


8 Things I Say Often


1. ROWAN!!!!!!!!!!

2. NO!

3. Bria, you little stinker!

4. Rowan, clean up your toys.

5. My back hurts.

6. I need a nap.

7. Rowan, get back here!

8. Rowan, what are you doing?


8 Songs I Sing Over and Over Again

1. Jesus Loves the Little Children

2. Jesus Loves Me

3. You Are My Sunshine

4. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

5. Be Magnified (worship song)

6. Casting Crowns songs

7. Veggie Tales songs

8. The theme songs for any children's show that happens to be on!


8 Things I’m Passionate About


1. My Hubby/Marriage

2. Being a Christian

3. Keeping my kids safe

4. Eating healthy

5. Remaining Blameless

6. Being a reliable person

7. My Family & Friends

8. Cloth diapering!!


8 Books I’ve Read Recently

1. Green Eggs & Ham

2. Tappy's Team

3. Clifford and the Dog Who Cried Woof

4. Clifford and the Great Easter Egg Hunt

5. My Bible

6. Lot's of cookbooks!

7. I think that's about it

8. Maybe some other children's stories


8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends

1. Easy going personalities

2. They like to have fun

3. They don't mind if my house is messy when they come over!

4. They don't try and be someone they are not

5. Comfortable with new situations

6. Can talk about just about anything with them

7. They have the same beliefs that I do (most of them)

8. They give me a little push to try new things

I'm not going to officially tag anyone, but if you want to join in, you're very welcome to!

Tonight we have Bible Study at our place, so this is just a quick break from my INSANE amount of cleaning up! Seriously, I need like 30 hours a day just so I can get everything in.

Also, Rowan and I went to visit the Dentist this morning. I had a cleaning, and Rowan had his 'let's look in your mouth and count your teeth' check up. We both did great, and went home with new toothbrushes. What a deal. Haha. Anyway, I'm glad that's over with. Now I just need one filling, plus some major work on one tooth that's been an issue for a loooong time. Yuck.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good answers, Stacey...very interesting. I especially like the "record music" part:) Someday...

Dan & Laura said...

did you know that your blog thinks it's April 3rd today?? That would be nice! :) Reading over your "crazy 8's" I realize we have a lot in common!

Stacey said...

Thanks Laura! I actually changed the date on that post because I started it a few days ago. I obviously mixed up the 3 and 4 in the date! I fixed it now.