Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm so excited!

A while ago I brought one of my baby carriers to a mom's group that I go to, and I was showing one of the leaders of the group. I asked her if we could ever have a morning where we talk about babywearing, and she asked me if I would like to do a little presentation!

So, fast forward to Tuesday. She has now confirmed dates for the presentation. I'm going to do one presentation for the group that I go to, and another for a group in a neighboring town. If you live close by, and would like to know when and where, just email me (my email is on my profile page) and I'll let you know.

I'll be bringing all of my carriers along to show and share. I also plan on bringing some handouts with links to babywearing websites, where to buy them, how to make them, etc. It should be a lot of fun! There will also be a public health nurse there with me, explaining all the benefits of babywearing. It will be nice to have her there to give that kind of information. I know I could present that as well, but this way I just get to focus on the 'how-to' part a bit more.

I can't wait to do this! YAY!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

yay! Go Stacey! :) I wish I could come...

Lori said...

Congrats! If you have a babywearing photo taken near flowers, you should enter the contest over at Baby Sling Blog. You could win a pair of baby leg warmers.
http://www.babyslingblog.com/120/april-babywearing-photo-contest-win-a-pair-of-babylegs-2/

Stam House said...

Oh so much fun I hope your"ll have a blast doing it!!!