Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a quick reply

Thanks for all of your suggestions! Evi, you cracked me up! I got a kick out of your Crisco comment, but you're right, it's what Mrs. Friesen would say!

I actually have been using a cortisone cream with the satin hands emollient cream at night in the past, and it works pretty good. I'm trying to avoid cortisone though. It's really thinning my skin, and since I've had eczema since I was a baby, I've had TONS of that stuff on me, and I'm trying to find something else that actually helps.

I'd love to find a natural, safe solution.

2 comments:

Stam House said...

I have the same skin problem but on my eyelid and I use a cream with vitamin A (warming not to use during pregnancy) and it does work good but it a bit $$$
hope you'll find a solution

The Pauls' said...

Have you ever tried coconut oil?
Not sure if it would help with this, but it sure is good for many other things :)