Monday, March 03, 2008

A peek into my kitchen today...

Nope, nothing fun and glamorous today. Just dishes. LOTS and LOTS of dishes! So, come on in and visit for a while...

video

Oh yeah!! I'm really excited about a gift I'm bringing to our church baby shower tonight. It's a double baby shower for Rory Fai and Ivy Faye (yup, they got the same middle name!). Both little girls were born end of January/beginning of February. Anyway, this gift is just for one little girl! I won't mention which one, just in case it will spoil tonight, but here it is!


I made the clip holder, but I bought the clips off of Ebay. Click here for the store that I bought them from. They were an amazing price! I did the buy 10, get one free deal, and kept 5 of them for Bria. Super cute!

5 comments:

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

Thanks for posting the link! I have to get some for Jillian.

- Liane

Melanie said...

They ARE cute. I'll have to take a look at the website later tonight. Thanks!

Erin said...

Oh what a pretty present..you're so talented!! I wish I could buy some for Noah (hee hee!!!)

Andrea said...

What a great idea. I'm going to make a bow/clip holder for Amelia. Thanks for the link, I'm going to check it out.. those are small enough to fit in her hair now. =)

Drea said...

awe ur so cute. u have a nice voice 2. thats the scandi u made? looks great!
no more dish washing with burger on my back for a while :-( im a mess!

hey u know what would be funny. I may do it later this week. BLOW DRY your hair upside down .. and take a photo of the result ! :-)