Saturday night Bria was up most of the night puking. She didn't have a fever or anything, so I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Sunday she was a bit better, no puking, but she still was whiny and VERY tired. I thought for sure yesterday she would be fine. Nope, she had a fever for most of the day.
I decided to take her to Urgent Care, just to be safe. Her kidney specialist told us to take her in for a urine sample if she ever had a fever. Because of her extra piece of kidney that drains really slow, she has a higher chance of infection.
So, we headed to Urgent Care, where everything checked out fine, but they sent us to the hospital for a urine sample, since they don't do that at the clinic. At least not with a catheter, which is what they needed to do for Bria. :(
Bria was not too impressed that she had to be held down by strange people while they poked around. Thankfully they were quick. I had to wait over an hour though, to find out the results. NEGATIVE! So, now we just wait to see if the culture comes back positive. I'm praying she's fine, but she still is totally out of sorts this morning, so maybe its just more teeth?