Evi has tagged me for a fun meme.
The meme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
1. I once wore gray socks with my black Mary Jane shoes. We were taking Bria to the city for an appointment with her specialist, and I couldn't find any black socks. I felt rather silly for the rest of the day.
2. I hate dusting my house. In fact, I can't remember the last time I did it! So just don't look too closely when you come over...
3. I used to be able to do 50 push ups when I was in grade 7 and 8. I'm not joking. I could also beat my older brother in an arm wrestle. You'd better watch out... :)
4. When I was a teenager, I never had dreams of some big career. I just always wanted to get married and have kids! I also figured that if I wasn't married by 20, it was too late and I would be an old maid... what kind of crazy ideas I had! (I did get married at 19 though.)
5. When I was attending Bible School, my best friend Andrea always knew exactly what was going on before I would tell her. For example, when I came back into our room after my very first kiss (with Keith, of course!) she looked at me and said something to the effect of, "Oh my! You and Keith just kissed, didn't you!" Yup, she could read me like a book. Wish we lived closer now.
6. I'm not much of a crier. There are very few times a year that I cry. It's not that I don't get emotional. I just keep it in.
Who should I tag...
How about Jay, Andrea, Erin, Susanna, Alyson, Wendy. Have fun!