Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

First, to my mom. You have been through a lot in the past few months, and I'm so thankful that you are a strong person. You love others so much and it shows in how you want to help everyone. Including me :) You are always there when I need advice (which seems to be often) and you encourage me to do what is right. Thanks for all you do. I love you :)And to my mother in law. I couldn't have asked for a better mother in law. I don't know if it's just the jokes, or if there really are that many people out there with a horrible mother-in-law, but I know that I have been truly blessed to have you in my life. Your quiet spirit has always impressed me, and I know it has rubbed off on Keith. Thanks for raising an awesome son :) I love you.Although this has nothing to do with Mother's Day, I want to congratulate Michelle on her graduation. Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you on Friday. Manitoba now has another awesome nurse! I can't wait to hear stories from work... :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

And Happy Mother's day to you too Stacey! I know you are a great mommy as well. :)

Mom said...

Yes...Stacey, you are a great mommy! And, congratulations to Michelle as well.