Thursday, May 22, 2008

My baby is almost 10 months!

I haven't blogged about my kids in a while, so I thought I'd fill you in on life with Bria. She is learning SO many things lately, it's crazy!

Yesterday she learned to shake her head 'no'. She understands what it means too. I was feeding her lunch today, and I asked if she wanted more, and she shook her head. Then I asked if she was all done, and she did the sign for 'all done'. What a smarty pants! (just so you know, I don' think my kids are 'the smartest kids in the world', but I'm just excited that Bria is learning :)

Bria is trying hard to learn how to crawl. She goes from sitting to on her tummy very quickly now, and she tries to get up on her knees. She's not quite there yet though. She sometimes pushes herself backwards while she tries to get something in front of her.

My little girl sure loves to eat! She's a bit particular though, and loves her cereal, sweet potatoes , bananas, squash, and any veggies or salad we happen to be eating. She also likes Cheerios and crackers. If she sees us eating, she usually wants to try whatever we have. She refuses apple sauce and carrots though.

Bria usually has two good naps each day. From 9-11 each morning, and 1-3 in the afternoon, give or take a bit. She has been waking up a little early though, sometimes as early as 6:15 or 6:30. It's not too terrible though.

Just in the last couple of days Bria has wanted to take steps while I hold her hands. Up until now, she didn't even try to step.

I know there are lots of other things that she is doing, but I can't think of them right now. OH!!! She now has 2 teeth. She got the second one about a week ago.

I'm SOOO sleepy, I think I'm going to lay down for a while.

1 comment:

Jamy said...

It goes by so fast. Caden is gonna be 1 on Saturday. Its a bit scary. I want to hold on to every moment.
I love how easy kids learn things. Sounds like Bria might skip the crawling and go straight for walking.
Having 2 teeth will broaden the food horizons. Its so fun giving them new things to try.