Saturday, June 21, 2008

At the park

Today was such a gorgeous day, and I decided that we needed to head over to the park. The kids both love the swings, and Bria had a blast playing in the stones. I definitely need to take them out more often. I find it hard right now, because Rowan would love to go play in the mornings, but Bria still has a nap. And then they both nap in the afternoon, so most of the time we just get the evenings. By that time I'm usually too tired to go. I'm going to have to work out a better schedule around here.



The song in my montage is by Downhere. If you've never heard of them, and want to check them out, they are actually offering one of their recent albums FREE to download during the month of June. Just click here to take you to the download page. They are doing this as a unique way to promote their new album, 'Ending is Beginning', which comes out in September.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

We love the park here too! :) So far we can go mainly whenever we want since Emily still sleeps in the wrap so well...we'll see how she does when she gets a bit older though. ;) Oh...and yes, downhere is awesome!

Jobina said...

Ha! We went to the park today too! We had a great picnic supper, then wandered around, fed ducks and ran into an old camper from our first years at BCBC.
Thanks for the link, I'm enjoying my new music right now!

Erin said...

Awww, that was a cute montage. Downhere is one of my favorite bands...love them!!!!! Oh, I wish we had baby swings at one of our parks, but we have none..and we have 3 parks in Stonewall....I have to put noah on my lap....

Drea said...

looks like you all had a blast. i see rowan likes to be put into the baby swings stil :)
so does caleb. i wont let him tho.. since i can barely lift him! hes huge and our baby swings are way high... atleast chest level.
daddy spoils him tho and lets him some days.. if he is around