Friday, June 20, 2008

One year ago

It's hard to believe, but one year ago, Heather and I were both big and pregnant, and she was nearing her due date! Yikes! Next Saturday we celebrate Selah's 1st birthday, which will be a blast.

Here's a picture of us together, in case you can't remember how swollen and round I was! Heather, of course, looks like she is fine :)
I sure am glad that I don't have to be 9 months pregnant in the summer heat this year. Just so you can tell the difference, here is a picture of me at Justin & Lorissa's wedding this past weekend.

I've actually been really enjoying the weather this summer. Yesterday I cleaned and filled up the kids pool. Hopefully today or tomorrow we'll get a chance to play in it.

The kids both seem to be back to their normal selves, but I am one tired mommy! Too many night wakings in this house. I felt like I was going to throw up this morning, and I know it's not the flu. The lack of sleep is really getting to me already. Maybe I'll get a chance for a nap this afternoon.

4 comments:

Jobina said...

that's a great pic of you and Bria!

FinaDrea said...

awe I just love that photo of u and bria.. u look so pretty and she looks so cozy!

im loving the summer so far.. minus the health issues :-)

it is a taddd hot tho.. all we want to do is swim

Jamy said...

I hear ya about being tired. Caden apparently has decided that morning now starts at 5:30. He literally went from 8:00 to 5:30. I am so exhausted. Yet it seems like such a waste to have a nap when he does, when I can be outside doing things. But its important to take care of yourself, or you're gonna crash. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I totally remember that pic and can't believe that was a year ago!! you look great - love the new pic with bria!!
ellen