Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pillar

Friday night I got to feel young again. Not that I'm old, but when you have two little kids, the fun things often get missed.

Pillar was putting on a free outdoor concert in town, and we headed out with the kids. Yeah, I know, not exactly Fred Penner for the kids, but I think Rowan LOVED it! He was so enthralled by the drummer, and wanted to get close to the front to see better. My little rock star :)








Our friends band, Beacon of Hope, was opening the concert, and they (the small bit that I heard) sounded awesome too!









The concert totally made me want to leave the kids behind and go to a rockin' concert, get right up in the front, and just have a good time. I haven't done that in YEARS!!

1 comment:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh how fun- I miss those times!

Steph