Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Update...

We had a big surprise party for Dad this evening. My mom was waiting for him after work with a Harley to ride around town :) My dad hasn't ridden a motorcycle in YEARS! I think he enjoyed it.

My Uncle Bob and Uncle Harv showed up from BC and Ontario, which was a HUGE surprise, and so special. All of my Dad's sibling in one place at the same time is quite rare. What a great gift :)

Here's the whole clan together.
I also got some cute pics of my sibling and their families, as well as my Mom. Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

That was a special reunion. Even better that it was a surprise!

Stam House said...

Everybody look so happy! Look like you all had a great time!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Yes, what a great surprise!:) Happy 50th Birthday, Les! 'Hi' to all!

Great pics, Stacey!

~Brenda

Mom said...

It was a wonderful day despite all the necessary secrecy :) Thanks to our kids, Les' siblings, and our friends who helped make it very special!! And what a surprise to see Bob & Harv here!