Saturday, July 19, 2008

He's 3, he's 3!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!

Today Rowan Seth is 3. I can't believe my little baby is now growing into my big handsome boy!!

Rowan has learned so much in this past year. He speaks very clearly (with a little bit of a lisp) and remembers so many things that we never thought he would. He loves to talk to people, and always wants to talk to whomever I am talking to on the phone.

He is quite tall for his age, at about 40 inches. People are always asking me if he is 4.

He is quite the little musician too. He drums on every surface, using whatever he can find that even somewhat resembles a drum stick. (pens, straws, sticks, etc) He also loves guitars. Shhh... don't tell him, but that's what we got him for his birthday :) He sings reaaaallllly loudly too. Some days it sounds like a song, other days it's just yelling, but he just loves it!

We hope today will be a special day for our big guy, and I'll be back with birthday photos later :) For now, enjoy a glimpse into the life of Rowan.

7 comments:

Ellen said...

I bet you can't believe that your son is 3! I can't believe that mine will be turning 3 in a short while! they just grow up so fast, really! mind you I can't believe that I'm turning 25 either - somehow it sounds so old (I know, it's not that old!)

Andrea said...

Wow!! I can't believe he's 3 either...time goes by way too fast! Happy Birthday Rowan!

I bet he going to be SOOO excited about that guitar! ;)

Jobina said...

Happy Birthday Rowan! Wow, Riker was just turning 3 when Rowan was born!
Have a great birthday!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Three already?! Wow, where has the time gone? Don't blink Stacey or he'll be 13.

Happy Birthday Rowan!! God bless you!

Love,
Great Aunt Brenda

Donna said...

Hope he had A great B-Day!!

I just did a through the years pic post of my daughter (she is 80, it made me cry. Did you cry (looking at Rowan's not my daughters, haha)???

They grow so stinking fast!=(

Stacey said...

~Donna
Do you mean 8? And while I don't cry a lot in general, I definitely get emotional looking back. It makes me want to keep having lots of babies! (Well, maybe not too many :)

Drea said...

awe wow. look how cute he was as a newborn. i dont think i ever saw a newborn pic of him before! so sweet. i am warning you tho.. preparing urself for some spunk after this 3rd birthday ;-) and major attitude HEHEHEHE

but also a lot of sweetness.