Sunday, July 06, 2008

Jesus Loves Me

Rowan loves to sing. He loves to play guitar too. He has this great little guitar that my dad made for him from an old shelf board, and some fishing line. I love it, because the strings hardly make any noise :) Anyway, Keith got out his guitar the other day and was singing with Rowan. It was so cute, I had to get a video...



I was thinking... I just assume that people know everything about me, but I'm sure that's not the case :) What would you like to know? What should I write about? I'd love to answer your questions and share my thoughts.

7 comments:

Jay Boaz said...

It looks like Rowan's strumming about the same speed as Keith...the boy has rhythm!

Jay

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!:)
-Michelle

Andrea said...

That is totally adorable!!

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Hey! Very cute --way to go Rowan, you're a natural!

Just one thing, it's hard to hear the sound of the video because of the music that plays on your blog. Is there some way of muting it?

Aunt Brenda

Stacey said...

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, you can turn the music off.

Andrea said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! Oh my gosh.. I LOVE IT! Seriously - Landen loves the guitar and once in awhile he'll sing what he knows of Jesus Love the Little Children. Bria has the most beautiful hair by the way. =)

I like the idea of the "Getting To Know You". Taking questions from people.. yes, yes.. I do like that. Hmm... let me think of something.... Okay.. I'm kind of new to reading your blog... """what's your story on how and why you came a stay at home mom? Was that always your plan? """ I want to do this on my blog - Do you care if I take your idea? Let me know!!!!

Stam House said...

This is soooo cute!!!!!!