Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rae Gun... Dressed in cuteness!

My little girl is just that... ALL GIRL!! She loves dresses and shoes. I had no idea that a one year old (well, almost one year old :) could actually show a preference in clothing. I was wrong! Bria loves to play with her shoes, and she gets so excited when I open the closet and let her pick out a dress!

Our latest favorite is a cute and comfortable Peek-a-boo dress from Rae Gun. It is sewn with care, with the cutest carousel girls fabric. Very nice cool cotton. The name 'peek-a-boo' comes from the rick-rack stripe that is sewn between the main dress and the bottom trim. It actually forms little windows in the fabric! I can't imagine how much work it is to get it all put together! Oh, and the little bloomers are the perfect addition to any dress. It's nice to cover up Bria's cloth diaper covers and make her outfit match.

Rae Gun offers a few different styles of dresses. I love them all, but I think my favorite one, besides the one she has, is the Country Fair Dress.

Not everyone has a little girl, and that's OK. Need something for your little boy? Check out the overalls and jumpers!
Now the best part :) How would you like 10% off your next order from Rae Gun? Just enter the code FUN10 when you checkout, and you will receive 10% off before shipping. You can also check out her Etsy Shop for additional products.

4 comments:

Stam House said...

That dress is soooo cute!!! Rebekah too love dress/shoes and purses LOL she is a girly girl!!!!

It so much fun to dress a little girl I don't know if I will enjoy it as much if BB#2 is a boy! I guess I'll adjust!

Thanks for sharing the clothing store with us and the discount!!!

Drea said...

OH MY! what a cutie! she is just beautiful. her skin, her hair, everything. I love that dress! and her shoes.. awe im just dying to have a girl lol

Andrea said...

Adorable!!!

Marissa Fischer said...

Thanks so much for the mention. Bria is such a cutie