Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rainy Day

Today has been a bit of a lazy day. I'm allowed one of those once in a while, right? Don't worry, I'm still getting my house cleaned, dishes washes, and laundry done, but I just feel lazy :)

Bria doesn't feel like napping this afternoon, which is a bit frustrating. She thinks it's funny to do the things I tell her not to do. Teaching and training can be a loooong job. She is determined to constantly play with the stereo and the CD cases. No matter how many times I correct her, she just smiles and goes right back to it!

Anyway, her little squeaky shoes are finally fitting and she loves them! She's not much of a walker, but she likes to stomp her feet to make them squeak.My neighbor lady dropped off some beautiful flowers from her garden today. That was so sweet of her! So now my table looks so nice, and ready for dinner. Any ideas of what to cook? That's the one thing I haven't thought of yet today.Anyway, that's my rambling for today. Hope you're having a great day!

PS... if anyone (local) is looking for a ring sling, send me an email at keithandstacey [at] gmail.com I'll see what I can do for you :)

5 comments:

ONTARIO THIESSENS said...

Bria is such a cutie. She reminds me of Sonja when she was a baby ~ the red hair, chubbiness, and determination to keep doing things she wasn't supposed to, turning and looking back at me with a little smirk on her face. ...15 years later, hmmm?? I don't know if it's the red hair, but she still has a mind of her own (in a good way tho :)
~Aunt Brenda

Erin said...

Hey Stacey!!!! I'm super interested in a ring sling...I'm closer to the city, then to you, but thought I would let you know anyhow!! I've had my eye on a few for a while, but I guess I just never got around to checking them out.....I still babywear quite often..is a ring sling handy when they are Noah's age still??

Erin said...

Hi again Stacey! Thanks for the comment on my last post. I am glad you liked the song...I listen to a lt of soundtracks to pick music, but I try to do them live as much as possible, as well!!! The soundtrack is just kind of to learn the song a bit :) Hopefully this one will work out alright to do live, though! We just did one on sunday and it went quite well..a Planet Shakers song...anyways, enough of that lol!! I will send you an email in a bit about the sling and stuff...we are just heading to swimming lessons right now, so i didn't have time :) But it sounds like a plan for sure :)

Ellen said...

I know what you mean, with Bria just smiling at you and going back to doing what she's not supposed to! Kaelyn is at a very similar stage. I know I'm not local, but I'm kind of interested in a ring sling - maybe.. I would like to get a sling to help carry Kaelyn since she's in her new carseat I have to carry her around everywhere and would like to get a sling that is easy and quick to put on (when getting out of the car), plop her in and get going - what would you suggest?

Octamom said...

Enjoying reading through your blog while trying to get an uninterested kiddo to go to sleep! Thanks for 'keeping me company'! Loving all the red hair at your 'place'...

Blessings!