Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few changes around here ;)

After a friendly reminder on Jamy's blog, I decided to go through all my blog links. I've added the ones that I currently read, and removed a few that haven't updated in forever. If I have left out your blog, or you think I should really check yours out, please leave a comment :) I love finding new reads.

I also removed the music. I know some people liked it, but it was hard to view my videos with the music playing. Let me know what you think about that too :)

And now, since I know there are people on here who never show their faces, please leave a comment and de-lurk yourself!!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm here!!!!

Warren & Liane Thiessen said...

I just went through our links as well.
About the music... I don't mind that it's off. We use our mac as our stereo and when I clicked on your blog I always had two different songs playing.

Jenn said...

Me too!

=)

I loved your music, but do understand...I was actually wondering how to get music on my blog. =)

Kalle said...

I'm a newbie to the blog and am really enjoying it. I like the no music but must thank you for introducing me to the casting crowns.

Janelle said...

Hi Stacey! I've been lurking for awhile and just wanted to say hi!

Amy said...

I've been reading for a while too, you have lots of views and neat things that I've learned about!

Mark said...

Hey Stacey, way to "clean up" your blog list, it's good to do it every now and then. Also, for what its worth, I'm not a big fan of music on blogs so I like the new, silent look.

Hillary said...

ok, so I have to confess, I'm a lurker! I'm a friend of Alyssa, Michelle and Stacey's and I found your blog on Alyssa's. I love reading your blog! Rowan and Bria are so cute! anyway, just thought I should de-lurk myself! Hope you have a great week!

Jenn said...

Don't forget to add me to your reads! =)

jaime pott photography said...

Hey...just found ya...thought I would say hello...