Monday, August 18, 2008

The perfect fit with Light-on-Shoulder by Rosy Baby

I'm always looking for the perfect sling. After trying a few that I made, etc, I decided to try something a little bit different. A sling/pouch hybrid. It's the perfect blend of both worlds :)

My new sling from Light-on-Shoulder by Rosy Baby is a ring sling with the pouch seam sewn in. It makes a nice deep pocket for Bria to sit in. There isn't so much fussing with the rails, trying to get a good fit.

I also really love the padded rails. No more red marks on Bria's little legs! It also feels better on my shoulder. There is a bit of padding right by the rings, which is also nice. Nothing too bulky though :) It made a nice little pillow for sleepy Bria in the Chariot too.

The closed tail is a great feature when you are doing something where the sling tail would be in your way. Example... using a public restroom, where you don't want to put your baby on the dirty floor, and you don't want your sling dangling in the toilet either ;)

I would highly recommend a sling from Light-on-Shoulder by Rosy Baby. There are many gorgeous fabrics to chose from. I really like how neutral my sling is. It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb :) And at prices from $21.95-$44.95, most of us can afford a sling!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

That's where I bought my sling and I love it! Lani still goes in it sometimes when she is feeling a little extra clingy. I wish I was having another baby just so I could use it again:)

Stam House said...

Wow that sling look awesome now I want to try one of those!!!! Yes I do admit I'm a babycarrier addict LOL

Andrea said...

This looks excellent. I just won a rockin' baby sling and it's working great, but I really want to try a ring sling. Thanks for the heads up, the cost looks right up my ally as well.

Lis said...

Hi one of the SIMPLE ladies here, I saw your latest comment on Fina Drea and stopped by. I love the hybrid, my sis-in-law thinks there should be a good mei tai/wrap hybrid. Though my daughter is past the babywearing stage I love showing new people how wonderful it is.

Andrea said...

That new sling looks awesome on you!! Did you change the rings on it?

Dianna said...

What?? You didn't add me to your reads?? I do update my blog! Not everyday but I do regularly. Thanks a lot!! Forgive me I'm in a grumpy and a a bit of a discouraged mood right now. Baby won't come and I'm having complications in the last stages of pregnancy.

Drea said...

Hey Stacey, looks great! did you have any trouble adjusting w/ the ring size? I love the print you choose

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

What a great post! I especially love that it has good shoulder padding. I love baby wearing too.