Friday, August 22, 2008

Shoes shoes shoes!

Bria has this strange obsession with shoes. It's kinda cute, but also a little bit weird ;) When I took the kids to the pool yesterday for Rowan's swimming lessons, one of the other moms handed me a bag full of shoes! She had noticed Bria playing with her daughters shoes the day before, and knew she had a bunch that her daughter had outgrown. How sweet of her to think of Bria!

Rowan gets a few hand-me-downs from church friends, but Bria doesn't seem to get anything. It was really nice to get this bag full of shoes. It's going to take her a year or two to fit into them, but until then, I'm sure she'll be very happy just playing with them!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh that is so adorable:) Lani has ALWAYS loved shoes. That is one thing she got from her Mama! Awesome that you were given some hand me down shoes.

Mom said...

I got a kick out of Bria the other day when she insisted on wearing my flipflops - too cute!!

Jobina said...

oh, her hair looks so cute!

Andrea said...

That is so cute!!

Stam House said...

Rebekah Loves shoes and dresses abd purses LOL a real girl I guess

she is so cute

Andrea said...

Oh.. how sweet. She has such great hair!!! Amelia has an obsession with underwear.. I'll trade ya. LOL!!!

The Pauls' said...

Mikaya loves shoes too!
Whenever anyone gets new pair and they are in our entrance she just has to try them on and 'walk' around with them. They would get along well. Maybe go shoe shopping together :)

amy said...

Such a girl hey! She is so beautiful! Where did you find her little necklace?

Stacey said...

Amy - It's an amber necklace, from Inspired by Finn

Jenn said...

A true girlie girl! How precious!!!

By the way...how do you add music to your blog page? I'm thinking about adding a song.

Blessings! Jenn

Ellen said...

that's awesome that you got a bunch of shoes given to you!!

Elaine said...

Looks like fun!!!
I'm with you Andrea, Lina has an obsession with underwear... The other day she was walking with it trough the hallway showing it to all the neighbours...