Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And now, a special announcement...

Yes, you've been waiting for weeks. You have probably forgotten about my exciting news! Today I am finally going to break the suspense. First of all, let me just confirm that I am not announcing a pregnancy, new house, or pet. While any of those things would be very exciting (well, maybe not the pet, I don't really like animals much) I am about to tell you something COMPLETELY different, yet altogether very exciting! Are you ready?

Together with my best buddy Andrea, from The Laughs Will Go On, I have started a super exciting, ALL CANADIAN brand spankin' new review blog called Glimpse!! We were not aware of any other purely Canadian review blogs, so we thought we'd help spread the word about the many awesome Canadian products that are available.

If you are not Canadian, don't worry, this site is still for you too! Many, in fact, most Canadian companies will ship to the US, and we will gladly enter your names into our giveaways!

Here is where your job comes in. In order to be successful, we need our readers to spread the word!! Please tell your friends, relatives, acquaintances, etc. We want everyone to hear about Glimpse!

We will be starting our reviews next week(September 29-October3), and will be kicking it off with 4 days of great companies, with a few giveaways included! Make sure you check back often. Who doesn't like a great giveaway!!



4 comments:

Stam House said...

congrats!!!!! Can't wait to read the reviews!!!! Go Canadians!!!

Octamom said...

Congrats on your new site--though I'm not in Canada, I'll have to stop by and see what you're up to!

Blessings!

Drea said...

exciting

Jenn said...

How awesome!

Canada has the most delicious maple syrup!!! YUM!